Monday, September 21, 2009

In my meeting

I'm in a meeting right now. I wish everyone would shut up. I can feel my depression taking over again. I don't want anyone to talk to me, or look at me. I wish everyone would wait their turn to speak. I wish everyone would actually think before they speak.

Am I like this? Am I really this annoying when I am not being surly and annoyed? Please for the love of God no one ask me what is wrong. The worst part about this is when people ask what's wrong and I really have no answer.

Thanks for volunteering me to do everything, jerkwads. Thanks. Really, thanks for nothing. I hope you all get the same treatment soon. I really do.

JESUS SOMEONE MAKE A FUCKING DECISION

I can't do another hour of this.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU MAKE YOURSELF CLEAR!?

No comments:

Post a Comment