Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm trying, I really am.

I was going to walk to school today, or at the very least bike, but then I realised I had about 30 lbs of books in my backpack that needed to go to the office. I snacked very little while there (just some nuts and dried fruit) and came straight home after class to make dinner. Unfortunately, Andy won't be home for another hour, and dinner has been "ready" for an hour before now, so I'm not sure how he will react. I can't help it that he is on a different schedule than me. One of the contributors to my weight gain was me waiting to eat with him, so I would starve, snack, then eat a big meal. I think he understands that I am serious about needing to lose weight, so here's hoping he doesn't get upset.

After dinner, (with minimal cheese I might add) I went for a walk around Dedmon. I took a loner way and went backwards, but somehow I still wasn't gone for more than 30 minutes. What gives? Do I need to walk farther?

I am going to try and keep this updated so I can track my progess.

Perhaps I will do yoga tomorrow evening, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment