Wednesday, June 17, 2009

(No Song)

I'm not sure if I am doing better or worse. I have gained a few pounds, but I have been walking... Okay I walked by the river today for 10 minutes and that was it, but hey it's a start. Andy and I got smart and realised that all of our AA batteries were dead when we went to Wii fit today, so they are all now safely charging. Maybe tomorrow morning we will be able to have some fun on it.

I'm trying pretty hard to stay organized and keep my shit in order. I think one of my biggest problems is my lack of direction at any given point in time. I made a small step toward remedying that by planning out dinner for the rest of the week. let's just hope I can start new habits and forget the old ones, i.e. waiting until I'm famished to eat, eating a ton, then feeling disgusting and unmotivated afterward.

I really want to get back on a proper sleep schedule, but I find that is hard to do without the help of pharmaceuticals. I hate drugs, I hate needing them, and I hate even considering taking them. I hate taking aspirin for pete's sake. I'm trying to convince myself that I won't be a drug addict just because I need a little help from some tylenol pm to sleep every once and a while... right?

I'm goign to try and ogranize things a little more. I have a long way to go before I am happy with how the house looks. Godspeed, little Katamari!

No comments:

Post a Comment