Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kumquats: The Devil Inside.

Holy Hannah Montana, I just ate a kumquat. Sort of. I bit into the little fucker and instantly spit it back out. Never in my life have I had such a violent reaction to a food. Hands down, it was the nastiest thing I have ever eaten. Or, in my case, bit into and then spat into my sink. I then tried to eat just the outside, as that is what I am told is the part to eat, but I just couldn't do it. I rewarded myself for trying something new with a cupcake.

I worked a tiny bit on mom's scarf. I cleaned to kitchen to make up for my inactivity. while you can't see it on the outside, everything behind closed doors and drawers is neatly organized, though. I found myself wondering how long it would last.

I just now gave Tessica her housewarming gift, an old Hokie cooler/ottoman. Interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment