Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday

My Wii Fit just kicked my ass. Again.

I couldn't sleep past 5:30 this morning, but I went to be at about 11:30 last night, so hopefully I will survive the day. I don't even know why I woke up; I had my alarm set for 7:30 and was pretty much set on waking up them. Oh well.

I made some tea, 2 pieces of toast, and some potatoes. I am still working on the tea. I wish it didn't get so cold so fast. If I put it in the thermos or something, I always make too much and have the shits the rest of the day.

I really intended to be on the wii fit for 20 minutes today, I really did. The first thing was running, of course, and I'm not wearing a sports bra so I was a little uneven and quite uncomfortable. It kept telling me I was too slow. No shit, Sherlock. The nunchuck controller wasn't reading right. Ugh. I guess I could have lived with those things, but my fucking feet started hurting pretty badly. I have no idea why. I was wearing my green Nikes and I had never really had much of a problem with them. Maybe it was the running in place. Maybe I will go for a brisk walk when the sun comes up. Who knows? I should probably go to my office... Hmmm... I just may do that.

I want to straighten up the junk room a little, so it's not so junky. It smells like kitty litter, bad, in there. But what can I do? I have 5 damn cats.

I don't really have anything else I want to accomplish today, other than what I mentioned last night.

'Saturday'- FOB: I'm good to go for something golden, though the motions I have been going through have failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment